Easy Ways To Make Life More Organised
Keeping organised is important both in your professional life, and your personal life too. I always find that I’m more productive whenever I’m organised, and it helps me stay on track with my goals and to-do list each day/week. I’ve got a collection of helpful tips with easy ways to make life more organised, for those that are wanting to improve their organisational skills.
- Make a to-do list with your goals for the day / week / month or year.
- Work through your email inbox, actioning everything that needs actioning and creating folders to clean up your inbox.
- Build a routine.
- Turn your social media notifications off to reduce the possibility of distraction.
- Plan your week ahead on a Monday morning, so you can prioritise your to-do list for the upcoming week.
- Declutter your working space – tidy space makes for a tidy mind.
- Declutter regularly and get rid of anything you no longer use, or think you’ll use.
- Delegate – delegate any responsibilities you can, and where you can.
- Make backups of your desktop to keep your photos, documents and important digital files safe.
- Make yourself a Spotify playlist with motivating songs to help you achieve your goals.
- Use money management or accounting apps, to help you stay organised financially.
- Give yourself regular breaks, and rewards for achieving your goals.
- Plan ahead. Utilise your Sunday evenings to look at the week ahead, so you know what you’re going to be doing, and what you can do to help you with your upcoming week’s plans.
- Download a time management app on your phone, to help you be more accountable with your time.
- Invest in better storage. If your working space or bedroom is cluttered, it can affect your productivity, and a good decluttering session can work wonders on your mood and motivation.
I hope you find these easy ways to make life more organised helpful.